Tequila Sunrise Jello Shots
- 200ml boiling water
- 1*Pack Orange VeggiJelli
- 200ml Tequila
- 200 ml boiling water I added 1/2 cherry juice, 1/2 water for this layer
- 1 * Pack Cherry VeggiJelli
- 200 ml Tequila
- Cherries for tops of shots
- Boil water for Orange Layer. Dissolve Orange VeggiJelli crystals into boiled water. Add tequila and stir.
- Fill mix into each shot cup up to 2/3rds full. Chill in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process by mixing the second layer of Cherry VeggiJelli crystals, tequila and boiling water/cherry mixture.
- Pour the second layer into the cups. Place back in the refrigerator and let set, just enough to hold the next layer for 10 minutes and place the cherry on top of Cherry Jell-O layer by pressing down lightly and put back in fridge.
- After the last layer has been poured, let the final product set for at least 1 hour before serving.